Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got this invitation in the mail. What kind of invitation you ask? Well, in what i would assume to be a promotional event to push sales for the genesis coupe, Hyundai sent invitations to people in their register asking them to participate in an event in which the invities will get to "put the new genesis coupe throught its paces" on a closed course. There are a number is cities this is being held and LA is one of them. I will TOTALLY be attending. Has anyone else heard/registered for this? Should be a damn good time.

·
Registered
845 Posts
ya ive heard small rumors and little bits... but i doubt we will see much of it up here so make sure to fill us in on how it goes

·
Premium Member
5,304 Posts
I got one a couple days ago, yellow envelope with a black/yellow trifold inside.
So that's what the yellow envelop is about! LOL~ I haven't even opened it up yet.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So that's what the yellow envelop is about! LOL~ I haven't even opened it up yet.
YOU SHOULD DO IT!!!:3_winkthu it;'s after the BBQ meet so maybe some of us could meet up again.

but you need to register ASAP.

·
Registered
780 Posts
^^^^That video pretty much sums it up. I went to the one in NY and had a blast!

·
Premium Member
5,304 Posts
YOU SHOULD DO IT!!!:3_winkthu it;'s after the BBQ meet so maybe some of us could meet up again.

but you need to register ASAP.
Just opened it up and saw the registration form. Will be signing up for sure!:3_vliegen

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i was signed up to go in NY!!!
so excited!!
but thenn i realized that was the day i was leaving for vacation.
i was SO pissed

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
i went in NY, it was cool, but the course was too short. its a 45 second autocross type course. over with too quickly. luckily i got a little passenger time with a couple of the drifting demonstrators. wrote a whole story w/ pictures and everything, its out there on the interwebz if youl look for it. cant link there from here.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
st louis was already filled up before this post came about i have been so pissed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts