What do you guys think of a "passengers manual" to give to all the people riding around with you. Here's a sample page.
The topics would be...
1. Seat Release (Use top release)
2. Excessive Foot Debris (do not track leaves, mud, dirt, snow etc. into vehicle and don’t kick your feet off on door sill)
3. Rear-Seat Headroom Notice (do not complain if you bump your head on the back window)
4. Food, Drink, Smoking (there is none)
5. Windows (includes sunroof; driver has final say)
6. Music (driver has final say)
7. Temperature (driver has final say)
8. Center Armrest (for drivers arm only)
9. Foot Placement (Keep feet off seats and under no circumstances can you put your feet on the dashboard)
10. Exiting the Vehicle (do not use foot to open door, do not bang door on other cars)
11. Closing the Door (leave no fingerprints and don't push on window)
12. Closing the Trunk (spoiler is not a handle)
**Keep in mind the wording under each topic will be more in-depth and polished.**
I decided to ditch this idea. I don't think there's a big enough demand. :3_headsha