Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Premium Member
5,743 Posts
I love it i would trade my gt for it in a heart beat this thing has so many features and might have a turbo. This is definately my next car i want a black one with turbo, badgeless, intake, tint so on i think its unique sporty and has some potential
I think it Wouldn't be so bad if they gave it a nice face and butt lift lol. Hopefully the 2year facelift cycle of the tiburon carries into this model

· Registered
730 Posts
I love this car.

The turbo will be pretty fast with 208 hp. The ride alongs say it is very firmly sprung.

I like things with a unique sense of style. Plus, it's going to be a technology powerhouse!

· Registered
79 Posts
First of all Veloster is not a coupe. It's 2 door hot hatch. Poorly designed becasue it is not even a 2-door because, passenge side has a hidden back door as in Rx-8.

Front look of the car is some aggresive and lookin good, but the back of the car is very ery ugly. The car is small in size so the front bumbers gives the feeling that they are too big for the car. Just like a small buddy wearing x-large t-shirts.

I think that this front-end design would look much better if they put on real coupe chasis like 06-08 Tiburons

· Registered
1,085 Posts
I think I'm one of the few that loves the look of the Veloster, haha. I'm not ready to get rid of my '08 Tiburon yet, but when that time comes, I'm gonna be looking into a turbo Veloster quite heavily.

-Brian

· Registered
30 Posts
For me I think the 2006 Tiburon is the best looking of all the Tibs. The "Velo" is a totally different car and as such should not be compared to the Tiburon or Genesis. I also agree with the other Aussies in this forum that it is such a shame that we didn't get the Genesis here. That would be a top car for events such as the Targa Tasmania although I have heard of a couple of Tibs that have done the course over the years. Hyundai is big in Australia and its such a shame that we don't get the sportier cars they produce although I love the i45. The "Velo" is a new breed of car and will grow on people I feel.

· Registered
3,257 Posts
It's like that but the Veloster is like the minivan version of the old Tiburon because it has three doors
Dude this thread is 12 years old. Don't just go around bumping old threads if you have nothing significant to add. Create a new thread if you really have something new to say.

· Administrator
9,632 Posts
Closed thread.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.