Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6,642 Posts
Look for an airram in the used section. theyre no longer made and nobody currently makes im's for our cars.
on a side note our motors are roughly similar to the mitsu motors but not the same. i doubt you will find any parts that will fit.

· Registered
308 Posts
the air ram is a hunk of junk imo . you have to modify it to make it fit . Craig at compactdivisions.com does a mild port and polish on the stock manifold if you wanna check that out. theres also a thread about some R&D going into one made by boostology.

· Registered
692 Posts

· Registered
6,642 Posts
That there is the kind of porting that makes a differance. not this last 2 inches of the ports cuz that's all i can reach crap!!!! I bow down to you my friend! those pictures look awsome!

· Registered
692 Posts
That there is the kind of porting that makes a differance. not this last 2 inches of the ports cuz that's all i can reach crap!!!! I bow down to you my friend! those pictures look awsome!
lol Thanks..

i had to cut her open to get that done!... but i ordered some other aluminum cutting tools with longer shanks. "6 inches long" For the head side.. if you need to know where to get them just send me a PM.

· Registered
6,642 Posts
You'll have to let me know how the results work out on that one. I was 100 percent convinced to build a new manifold from scratch....but that danm manifold looks nnnniiiiiicccceeeeee once its ported and a billion times easyer than building from scratch....why you gotta go ahead and do this to me?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.