Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Great white on here used to make the larger metal ones, and he would paint the inside w/e color you wanted.......those what your talkin about? I think his stuff is on flyride.com now though.

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
flyryde.com sells the aluminum ones now

tuscanipassion.com sold the stickers.... BUT DONT BUY THEM

i think dreamka4u.com also now sells the stickers as well. one summer day and boom.... they curl up.

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
^^^^^ ive had mine for a year and it looks just fine....

i have no clue how that is possible. i went through a stack of about 5 of them. every summer they heated up and curled up and wouldnt stay stuck down. i was not happy at all.

i bought great white's aluminum one and it friggin ROCKS.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
That's weird... there must be two different stickers.

I've had mine sitting in my car when it's 105 degrees out and it's still perfect.

·
Registered
204 Posts
yeah my sticker one lasted a few years in phoenix and still sticking great to this day. i just cant see having a metal projectile targeting my face everytime i hop in my car.

·
Registered
514 Posts
^He does awsome work. Check my cardomane page 2 for his work.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Click his name...and send him a PM (private message) he should respond very fast. and he is a person

·
Registered
514 Posts
Man that wheel emblem looks sick Ant, I swear you keep showing me work like this and my car will be a moving memorial to your work LOL
Trust me, I would have that and wheelcaps by now but Im looking into something bigger that I need EVERY dime for...:3_devil_w

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Trust me, I would have that and wheelcaps by now but Im looking into something bigger that I need EVERY dime for...:3_devil_w

hmmmmmmm............im guessing its performance related...an assasin by any chance?lol....seems like evryones saving for one of those nowadays

1 - 20 of 24 Posts