Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,371 Posts
i found out today that my car is totaled.
im happy and sad at the same time.
im really gonna miss my car, but im also really excited about getting a new one lol.
Well thats good, at least they didnt fix it like they did mine when I wrecked it - they should of totaled it but it was brand new so the insurance company didnt let that happen.

Sad that you lost that car
But you'll get a new one!!

Did you have any ideas for another car possibly ?

· Registered
1,731 Posts
hopefully i can post the same tomorrow. i want my totaled and go buy me an SUV or Truck!

· Registered
2,193 Posts
lmao ryan....

· Registered
2,193 Posts
I would buy an 06 and take whatever extra money you have and buy a couple mods...

· ...in space.....
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well that sux, cant get much for 19K (new that is) not even the 07 (im sure u could haggle them down in a few months. i hate to be the one that holds the insurance though........lemme guess mommy and daddy
well my car was new last year when i got it and we paid about 19 for it. but they also gave us a really good deal on it.
im just sad because i cant find a 07 black se anywhere! ive called about 20 dealerships here in texas and they have all told me the same thing, that there is not one black se in texas.
but i found one carbon grey, so im probably gonna settle with that.

· Registered
1,025 Posts
well my car was new last year when i got it and we paid about 19 for it. but they also gave us a really good deal on it.
im just sad because i cant find a 07 black se anywhere! ive called about 20 dealerships here in texas and they have all told me the same thing, that there is not one black se in texas.
but i found one carbon grey, so im probably gonna settle with that.
not found of the white any more huh, the carbon grey is sweet, and would match pink neons better lol......... damn u just got those done so how much did you loose in aftermarket parts?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.