Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched but did not find... :3_confuse

What are some of you V6 guys running the SAFC 2 at with I,H,E, and stage 4 IM? No dyno so I need to know what others are running with the same setup. An 03 tune would be best. I want to see if its just zeroed out in that case I will hold off on installing the tuner. Thanks

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
LOL first good luck no one ever posts their numbers. I think there are two sets floating around here; but that’s it. 2nd they aren’t zeroed out I would sugest investing in a wideband

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL first good luck no one ever posts their numbers. I think there are two sets floating around here; but that’s it. 2nd they aren’t zeroed out I would sugest investing in a wideband

Yeah I know, figured I would get lucky and catch someone with their numbers or a link to one of the few ones posted.....

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
I think it was madcow out here had a 03 with those mods. When he was zerod out he was running pretty lean from what i was told. So just richen maybe 10% it til you can get a dyno. That or you can try to PM him and see what he had.

Edit: n/m just forgot where you were. Would TC have a pretune then?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
must be difficult not having a dyno up there

wideband must be your best friend...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i could give u my tune, i dont mind, but im an 05 so not sure how much diffrence that will make

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
I posted my SAFC tune once before. I have no idea why people have a problem with posting their tune, as long as people realize it's a tune for a different car, and if you blow up your engine it's your own damn fault.

My SAFC settings are posted here: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1370346&postcount=5 Use at your own risk.

Note that I had an Extrude Honed IM, not a Stage 4 IM, so that's a big difference.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Pretty good AFR tune Alien, and the actual on a mustang dyno would be what..... about 180 +, I'm told the difference is about 10-15%, is that right ?

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Pretty good AFR tune Alien, and the actual on a mustang dyno would be what..... about 180 +, I'm told the difference is about 10-15%, is that right ?
Yes. They said a correction factor of 12% would give me the WHP results I'd get on a Dynojet.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i ran 180 whp on a dyno jet so sounds about right

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I posted my SAFC tune once before. I have no idea why people have a problem with posting their tune, as long as people realize it's a tune for a different car, and if you blow up your engine it's your own damn fault.

My SAFC settings are posted here: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1370346&postcount=5 Use at your own risk.

Note that I had an Extrude Honed IM, not a Stage 4 IM, so that's a big difference.
Thanks, was your honed IM closer to a stage 3 flow spec?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts