Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods so far:

Injen CAI with AEM dryflow filter
Hotshot headers with race pipe
Injen Super SES cat-back

Header installation was painful and time consuming, but I think it sounds great...
Short clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSfdc-eLBF8
Some pics



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
547 Posts
AWSOME thats what mines gonna sound like. (injen on the way)
how much does the sound differ with the stock headers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
PLANETARY said:
AWSOME thats what mines gonna sound like. (injen on the way)
how much does the sound differ with the stock headers?
Injen with stock headers will have a deeper tone. Honestly, i loved the exhaust pre-headers and I love it now... You can tell that the exhaust flows a bit better by hearing the difference with the headers installed.

edit: I'll update with some more footage to get a better idea of what it sounds like...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,520 Posts
Tib Fighter2k3 said:
Injen with stock headers will have a deeper tone. Honestly, i loved the exhaust pre-headers and I love it now... You can tell that the exhaust flows a bit better by hearing the difference with the headers installed.

edit: I'll update with some more footage to get a better idea of what it sounds like...
ohh ohh do the video ... you know which one im talkin about,































AUTO POWER :3_winkthu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bakerking31 said:
ohh ohh do the video ... you know which one im talkin about,































AUTO POWER :3_winkthu
Ehhhh.....No traction :3_redcard Lemme get you from a roll...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She's looking a lil fat back there lately... Might have to put her on a diet.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top