Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Have done it...XB360+Tibby(PICS)

Well tonight I finished my intergration of my XB360 with my Tibby. I had recently bought a Flip-out DVD player and wanted more. Being as I have a custom box in my trunk for my AMP and SUB I decided to take a jigsaw and a drill and add a 360. I'll post pics later tonight for the people who want to see it. (If I can figure out how) Later

Its really not getting hot where it is. Underneath that floor it just open space besides the encloser for the sub. Its power by a 400Watt inverter directly from the battery.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Dont be a ****ing tease. Post with pictures, or don't post.

So I am kidding, but seriously, WE NEED PICS!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
pics or die

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
pics or ban!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
pics........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

and yeah how are you cooling that 360 down?

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
lol ... either ...

a) People are too stupid to realize to hold off on posting about something like this until they have pictures to go along with it

OR

b) They like their thread to be spammed a good 5-15 posts just to tick everyone off, then upload 1 small picture :3_bier: :3_nosthum

and yeah how are you cooling that 360 down?
He's got that intercooler going from his 360 to the front of his bumper for supreme cooling :)

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
BigCarl said:
That's what I would do! :3_chubby:
People will go looking at him and not wanna race cuz they think he's turboed/supercharged Muahaha. They ask him what he has and get the reply "XBox360"

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
GeneralPatton said:
People will go looking at him and not wanna race cuz they think he's turboed/supercharged Muahaha. They ask him what he has and get the reply "XBox360"
lmao! I wouldn't wanna mess with a 360 powered tibby either!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hahaha I want to see a Wii in a car!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts