Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, They dont come witht he bolts and nuts to put the new exhaust on, do i have to buy these or are they somewhere that i missed, reason i asked is because on my tiburon it has one way bolts, easy way to get these out or?..

thanks.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Size it and go to a hardware store and buy nuts and bolts (only a few cents a piece) and soak the nuts/bolts in PB Blaster (awsome stuff) and let it sit, then do it again and get a breaker bar and work them out...easy enough.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Well, there you go.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
thatts always good to know ^^

what other mods you got? or is it just exhaust for now..

·
Registered
494 Posts
if you are smart, throw away the stock ****, spend the extra few $$ and buy stainless hardware. they wont rust to **** on you, and if you ever need to get em off again, it'll be a piece of cake.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got my exhaust on :)... sounds siiiiiiiiiiick :)...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh, well for right now just SRI and SSA exhaust :)

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Justin said:
ahh, well for right now just SRI and SSA exhaust :)
i would like to hear it too...........glad u like ur SSA, man. :3_pimatyo

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
the ssa was made to be loud as hell; it has a nice deep tone to it and def. worth the $350 it sells for. Fitment was perfect and bolted right on.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just installe my ssa today and sound beutiful but I had the same problem with the bolts that just another bright Idea hyundai came up with pretty dumb if you ask me but yeah!!!! i just got some regular nuts and bolts and put them it works great!!!!! congrats on you new exhaust I kinda wanna go drive it now!!! hahaha

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
UGH....

I have SSA Exhaust and Headers sitting in my bedroom at home right next to an Injen SRI and an ARK shorty antenna........

The problem is that I'm at school until Thanksgiving and by then it will be too damn cold to work on the car....

I'm gonna have to wait until the spring when I can go home and put it all on and enjoy

·
Registered
298 Posts
you can install your intake in like 30 min dude!! and the antenna haha come on now!! the exhaust might give you a little bit of a problem if you dont have a lift or atleast floor jack and jack stands!!! I would find a way to put them on before next spring!!! thats too long to wait!!! :(

·
Registered
514 Posts
jsalamone7 said:
UGH....

I have SSA Exhaust and Headers sitting in my bedroom at home right next to an Injen SRI and an ARK shorty antenna........

The problem is that I'm at school until Thanksgiving and by then it will be too damn cold to work on the car....

I'm gonna have to wait until the spring when I can go home and put it all on and enjoy
Never to cold to work on the car. Jack the car up, lay on the ground with a jacket on or on a blanket or something and put a space heater up next to your dome piece and you will be fine lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts