Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY! I got the 18" Speedy Lite-5 rims in black. I ordered fom wheelsnext.com. I can't wait till they get in. 5 business days. Those are gonna be the longest business days ever. Well, heres some pics.....

These:

On this:

·
Registered
981 Posts
they almost look like mine, except i have the silver bolts running on the inside

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i know. I wanted the ones u got but when i looked em up it was too much money for me. these were 1068 shipped with tires mounted and balanced with installation kit and free rim repair.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
those are nice, they look a lot like the gunmetal 17s i had on my cougar , man that pissed me of those didnt fit on the tibby. i got those for about 750 shipped including tires and everything

·
Registered
981 Posts
ya i know. I wanted the ones u got but when i looked em up it was too much money for me. these were 1068 shipped with tires mounted and balanced with installation kit and free rim repair.
mines were 900 with tires, lol 18's

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
where do you think they got the headlight of for the 07 tib ?

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mines were 900 with tires, lol 18's
WHAT?!?! when i looked em up they were like 189 per rim. where did u get urs?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
well one of the operators just called me from wheelsnext.com to let me know that they dont have that rim in stock right now. sooo. he ofered me another wheel that looks basically the same for 100 less and then I got the 3 year warranty for the wheels too. so, heres the new pic of the rims:

what do u guys think??

EDIT: after looking closer at the rims above. they have writing on one of the spokes. one of the things i DID NOT want on rims. so i switched back

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
I found those same wheels alot cheaper...let me find them again

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats bro. Black on black should look good. make sure to post pics when there on.:)

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im getting the first ones. and yes, i plan on prolly posting a member profile when i get these on. I havent posted pics of my car since the drop and soon to be rims and other minor things.

·
Registered
981 Posts
i got mines here locally at a rim shop, the reason i got them for 900 was because i wanted some other rims and they didnt have them, so i said" well ima leave and look somewhere else" and the guy didnt want me to leave so he showed me those rims and said he would give me a discount on them, so i took it and laugh while i drove off saying" gotcha sucker"

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
i got mines here locally at a rim shop, the reason i got them for 900 was because i wanted some other rims and they didnt have them, so i said" well ima leave and look somewhere else" and the guy didnt want me to leave so he showed me those rims and said he would give me a discount on them, so i took it and laugh while i drove off saying" gotcha sucker"
While in reality, he was probably the one laughing. There is no telling how much the markup on wheels is, but if its anything like every other car part, its ridiculous. So he still probably made an excellent profit, even if it was a "deal".

1 - 20 of 35 Posts