Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i miss summer sooooooo much...my car has been stored since october...

oh i miss the warm summer days.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is...im doing a fiberglass enclosure over the winter...or a single box for all the subs.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
i hear ya with the summer thing.. but its weird cuz its been really nice here in NY so far.. no snow yet.. (knock on wood)

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i went to the garage last night, sat in my car and played with the gears and made vroooooooom vrooooooooom sounds...lol

·
Banned
173 Posts
dude just move to florida and drive 24/7 365. just the rain sux

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
haha...still feels like summer some days here.

I've been wearing t-shirts and flip flops for the past few days...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Woah! Jaimie, I had no idea what you were up to with your car! I guess it's been a while since I saw it last. Looks awesome man! I'm still driving mine daily.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i miss your car too :)

man it's been so hot these days and my A/C isnt working (blown compressor)

just got a new one, need to get that thing switched out asap

:):):)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
lol ur car looks funny in that car show. all i see are muscle cars, hot rods, and trucks. then u see a hyundai lol

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
lol ur car looks funny in that car show. all i see are muscle cars, hot rods, and trucks. then u see a hyundai lol
haha ya thats true. i didnt notice that. and BTW, what bracket number is that wing on? it looks like bracket # 10000, lol. drop it down a bit.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Yeah my car has been in storage since the 1st of Aug, it wont come out until mid March, I understand your feelings. Nice tib though, not my style but I really respect the work put into it.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha...i was teh only sport compact there in a sea of muscle and antiques...took 2nd overall, so i was happy. the win is #4 of course, lol. thanx for the compliments guys...all the best to everyone in 2007! no tickets...lots mods...and safe driving!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've been feeling like its sumer here for a while now. I woke up this mornning with are first snow fall of the season. Maybe 3 cm of snow, But it wont last longer then a couple days.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Yea, you're right. It's really sad to keep your car in the garage just because of the season...

And BTW, no offense, I would remove the spoiler.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts