Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd give my left one to be able to buy this sweet c pillar garnish. From what I can gather, Tomato is no longer making this. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it, even used?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Yeah that is HOT!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
kspec has them check out there site

·
Registered
981 Posts
i been looking for those forever also, as far as kspec having them, i wouldnt order from them

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
platinumtib said:
kspec has them check out there site
They are not the same ones. I like Tomato's..they are pointier.

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Tomato discontinued their c-pillars about a year ago due to the worldwide CF shortage. I'm not sure if they will be making them again, but I'll ask after the new year. If not, my fabrication shop can probably pop them out pretty easily.

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts
I would be interested in a set like the ones tomato makes except with no graphcs. I bet if someone asked straw512 he would make some.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ItaliaTib2k3 said:
Tomato discontinued their c-pillars about a year ago due to the worldwide CF shortage. I'm not sure if they will be making them again, but I'll ask after the new year. If not, my fabrication shop can probably pop them out pretty easily.
PM me once you get them in, or have some fabricated, and youre guanenteed a sale.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
^ I know i am!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Too bad I dont speak German. How much is 109.00EUR?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
They look great for a few months... then they turn yellow and the emblem cracks up... and now, you are stuck with ugly C pillar garnishes, and if you remove them you will find you now have discolored paint... in the long run, they are not worth it... Or, you can buy them and take them to a paint shop and spend more money to clear them, so they won't yellow...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts