Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I showed some kids in my class my sketchbook and I just scored three more jobs! I'm about two hours to being done with ready2plays drawing, not too far off the NSX drawing(for sale for whoever wants it) and now the newest in the group is a american muscle car, drawn with exagerated features. all I want to do now is draw all the time. unfortunately my hand is numb and I have to take a break. what do you all think so far?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Very nice pics

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Hey mna. Send me the muscle car. What is it? I may want that one too for my bro for Christmas :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Travis7s said:
Man, I think you keep getting better and better at this. Go get a job as a concept artist! :)

go for the concept artist. I bet them boys make a ton of money. Imagine the feeling of getting one of your cars turned into a reality.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Woaw... That's so nice !

·
Registered
639 Posts
good job man keep it up!

·
Registered
903 Posts
That's nice man - i wish i could draw that good too.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Class drawings :3_worship ,u should do it for a living ,if i could draw like that i would quit my day job.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should do that. I have a bunch of designs on my schoolbooks from doodling. maybe I'll do one in more detail sometime. thanks everyone for the compliments. I have more updates later on when some of these are done

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
the NSX is REAL nice looking.
Chase

·
Registered
21 Posts
Men if i send you a pictute of my car. would u draw it for me men?
let me know.. because it would be nice to have one of those.. u really got a talent men.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts