Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i know im not the first one to make these, but dont they cost around like 90 bucks. i think that is an insane amount to pay for such small things. so i thought to myself, why dont i make myself a set.

what ya think?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
yeah that looks good!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I never doubted you but you are the official vinyl guy so...

Are you planning on doing more CF pieces?

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im the unofficial lol. once i get my next shipment of c/f in(hopefully next week) i will be trying to make as many peices for ppl as possible. right now i have headlight/rear eyelines, and now im prolly gonna make these A pillar deltas.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Yea... when is the next CF eyeline buy? I want em NOW :p...

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
im hoping to get all the orders filled for the current gb, by the end of november. im just waiting on the material. its taking longer then usual. but then again, since the piece is so large, its not stocked

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
I like those.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
how much do you think you'd charge for something like this?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
sweet......i'm gonna get some if they're this cheap......how come the other websites are selling them for like 90?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
staw512 said:
cause im not in it to make alot of money
can you hook me up with a feree set then?....

and can you also toss in 10 bucks with the package ...(lol....j/k.....just gimme the free deltas)

im gonna get some eyelines from you when you start selling them....

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
those look pretty nice and coincidentally i was thinking about getting those :)

pictures from more angles maybe? :)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
wallytiburon said:
What would you say to making some stock mirror covers that actually replace the stock plastic behind the mirrors? Do you think it's feasible and what would it cost if it is?
are you talking about the rear view mirror inside the cabin? Cause i was looking at the cover that SFR has and yea it looks pretty nasty how you can clearly see that it's just a cover. and $90 for a small piece like that is just crazy.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts