Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

I Want these tail lights!!

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  OTownIon 
#1 ·
These euro tail lights have been hard to get in Black and now sharkracing says they have them. . . . but at $275 a set?!?! Thats a lot for my taste!! That may not be for a few other people but for some reason I feel like this is over priced. . None of our sponsers have this and niether does ebay. . . anyone know anywhere else to get them?? Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
ebay has really similar ones but if u buy cheap ebays like i did b4 u put them in take them apart and reseal them cuz i know for a fact they will leak. so save the hastle of having to take them off again and do it b4 install.

#3 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I know but I'm not really savy like that and I don't mind paying for it if it comes like that already but almost $300 is too steep for me. . . I guess I might think about that option though. I mean don't get me wrong I read the DIY before posting its just seems like so much time consuming work! But I guess for a $300 it could be worth it?!?

#11 ·
It would appear that those tails are for the 03/04 not the 05/06 due to the lights being different. It says on the site they are for the 03-06 though. Does anyone know? I was looking at these but not with all the delays I hear about from SharkRacing.

#13 ·
I don't know if it's a difference. I noticed in the new model its the way the blubs are arranged but the fitment into the taillight space may be the same. I have an 04 and the picture looks exatly like my tails now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.