Shark racing 4-1 header
Magnaflow high flow cat to 2 1/4 custom single exhaust
AEM CAI
Nology hot wires
Iridium plugs

Here's the next stage of parts sitting in my room waiting to go in:
SAFC-II
Sonata 290cc Injector's

Basicly i know alot of people are going to give me a hard time for the larger injectors saying i dont need them and they arent going to do me any good.....I beg to differ.
The game plan is to install the larger injector's to help support some future head and induction mod's im about to do but in the mean time i will use the SAFC-II to turn down the map signal. this should give me increased timing prettywell rite across the board. If i wind up with too much timing in any particular area and therefore detonation i can run the fence of richening up untill i no longer detonate or start running mid grade or premium. anyone see any holes in my logic. something i may not have looked into? This is the problem that has plaugued most of the forced induction guys running larger injectors......i figgure hey, why not use it to the NA advantage?
Just looking for some opinions or suggestions for this one.

The next stage is likely going to be:
Headwork / port&polish
Custom intake manifold and larger throttle body

·
Registered
557 Posts
i guess it will be fine with those injectors... but if you do some good porting you might need them.. our cars run very rich from the factory so you dont really need em.. you might want to look into a mafterburner and a wideband setup. I would go with the zeitronix setup. I have it and love it! also with the mafterburner you will have more editing points on the rpm range, a more accurate tune..

just for other info what year is your car??

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup 03
I will probably end up with the autometer wideband gauge unit. i've got a tripple gauge pod going into my dash (as soon as its freakin finished....) and it will likely have oil pressure, oil temp and wideband in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts