Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its still in the process of being thought up but I want to know if people would be interested in fiberglass covers for the spark plug wires, for the 4 cylinder tibs only. please leve me some feedback thanks

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
What would be the benifit of a fiberglass one vs the stock plastic one? I can easily paint the plastic one. Carbon Fiber would make more sense.

·
Registered
191 Posts
CF would be pimpalicious

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
6behindblueeyez said:
What would be the benifit of a fiberglass one vs the stock plastic one? I can easily paint the plastic one. Carbon Fiber would make more sense.
yeah but I dont have that much money, its just for those people who have a hard time finding the spark plug covers for the gk20 tibruons.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sdevante said:
CF would be pimpalicious
yeah I know carbon fibre would be pimpalicious !! Im just trying to make it easier for the GK guys to get these rather than going to the dealership. to buy a stock one and paint it.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Redtibofmakakilo said:
yeah but I dont have that much money, its just for those people who have a hard time finding the spark plug covers for the gk20 tibruons.
I have a 2.0L GK (2003) tib and it has a spark plug cover- just like the ITR. So, i don't know what your talking about. Maybe your missing yours.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not the giant peice one this peice is from the RD tiburons but will fit on our valve covers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts