Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
haha, i spotted the tib.. and no sh!t icy roads are dangerous! try living in new england, thats just an average day here...

and +1 for the ranger getting out of the way of the other car.. i wish more people had the common sense to get out of the way like that! LOL.

·
Banned
59 Posts
yes today it snowed and never new there was ice and when im gonig 5km/hr and everytime i pressed the break it would slide and go faster ... was very frightened cause a truck was behind me the whole time and every time i pressed the breaks i freaked that the truck would slide into me lol

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
sweet, tokyo drift 2. i bet all those people saw tokyo drift and tried the ebrake on the snow. if theirs a cop u could just say i didnt do anything it just got outa control. Atleast the tibby didnt hit the curb let alone run it completely over and keep on drivin like nuthin happened

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
lmao all the cars went down the hill cept the tibby. it looked like it was doing a spin then park lol

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
About half way in to it, I thought to myself "Amazing, no one's crashed yet" and then right after saying that, the one car slams into the back of the other car.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
i remember a video like this from a few years ago and someone jumped outta the car while it was sliding. pretty crazy stuff.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
alpinewhite said:
and +1 for the ranger getting out of the way of the other car.. i wish more people had the common sense to get out of the way like that! LOL.
+2...................

·
Registered
869 Posts
nah really didn't know haha...that's like saying running with a knife is dangerous, you can't help but say DUH!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts