Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: Check end for updates!!!!

My bodykit came in today!!! Zefiro GT!!!! Now it will be a few weeks (hopefully not months) before it gets on and finished... Hopefully by next year you can all bow to the beauty of a silver Zefiro GT tib (if you live in GA, NC, or in between)

Sorry, im just excited...

P.S. Italiatib2k3 is the freakin man. He is absolutely awesome with customer service, and I recommend him to everyone!!!

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Congrats man. Can't wait to see it on, and I know you can't either. You going with any sort of custom paint job with it, or just all silver?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, GT is widebody, and im gonna stay silver (for now)

I dont trust the people around here to paint it more colors, or a really expensive color... so silver it is!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
YAY for You !!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
staw512 said:
you might as well two tone you car while your at it
I've been thinking about it... I think I wanted to go black on the bottom with silver on the top.... If I do it in the same fashion as that red/black one in AS's post, I dont think it would look right, but if I do it from around doorhandle up, then I gotta buy silver and black paint... What do you think?

P.S. Also, Im gonna buy the zefiro hood, too bad it doesnt come in carbon fiber anymore : \

Edit : The car is stock silver, so I would be doing the bottom black and the top silver

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Today I did some of the test fitting for my car, which turned out to be a waste of time, because I drilled the holes exactly where they were marked on the kit, but here's pics!! (Pictures always complete a post... oh yea and just the front bumper for today, had to help my friend finish his kit on his RSX)

·
Registered
588 Posts
cool. thanks for the lil preview thats the bumper im gonna put on mine in a few weeks since my fender bender. lemme know how the install goes.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
that first picture looks fake lol.... it looks like it was drawn in paint, which is what i thought it was when i first glanced over it

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol yea it kinda does.... i suppose its the sun glare that makes it look fake....

Oh and scythe, so far it fits impressively, but there's still more work to do..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts