Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a alpine stg 0 or 1 preferably used for local pick up! will drive 2 hours for purchase.

im also looking for a good 17x7 black rims w/ chrome lip

if no s/c ill take a NGM stg 4 intake manifold. any color xcept blue

all of these are local pick ups thanks!

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
There's a stage 1 alpine for sale right now for $1300..

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ehh im not willing to pay that much for a s/c thats having problems =P and im not digging those rims lol

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
sahn said:
ehh im not willing to pay that much for a s/c thats having problems =P and im not digging those rims lol

Did you read his attached post. There wasn't anything actually wrong with the S/C.. anyways... you're the one missing out..

Just tryin to help

·
Registered
514 Posts
Stage I for only 1300...If I had it I would JUMP on it...you can rarely find a stage 0 for that much

·
Registered
981 Posts
yea if i had the money i would get it to, 2 bad i have to use the income tax money next year for a new house

·
Registered
514 Posts
Tanelk said:
yea if i had the money i would get it to, 2 bad i have to use the income tax money next year for a new house
Tax check was for lambo doors but if there is a Stg1 at that price when I get the check(s) F/I all the way baby!

·
Registered
981 Posts
lol last year i used my income tax check for my rims, my g/f wil kill me if i mention anything about using my tax check on my car

·
Registered
514 Posts
Bachelor for life!!!!!!!!!!!! Atleast I say that now...

·
Registered
981 Posts
this is what happens when ppl leave stuff up for their g/f to see...dang right i would kill him...maybe...depends......but most likely i would :)...yeah this is the g/f :)

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Tanelk said:
this is what happens when ppl leave stuff up for their g/f to see...dang right i would kill him...maybe...depends......but most likely i would :)...yeah this is the g/f :)

HAHAHA.... pwned by the g/f!!!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
:) yep he still doesnt know im playing with his little site :) i control everything he does, he is my little doggie that sits and stays and poops when i say so hahaha!!! .......a girl can dream right :p

·
Registered
514 Posts
lol thats awsome!!!!!!Thats why im a bachelor for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Tanelk said:
:) yep he still doesnt know im playing with his little site :) i control everything he does, he is my little doggie that sits and stays and poops when i say so hahaha!!! .......a girl can dream right :p

Aww man.. this is too funny!

·
Registered
981 Posts
what the hell, i just click back onto this site and saw these posts and thought someone hack into my account, ugh , its her *** now

1 - 20 of 33 Posts