Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went to Import Alliance yesterday at the Nashville Super Speedway. All I can say is 'Wow!' There were soooo many friggin' nice cars there. Last years show was almost 2000 cars and I'm sure this year beat that number considerably. Here are a few cellphone pix I took...

Long @ss line to get in...

Time Attack...

I can haz LS7 too?...

Resemblance? :3_shiny:...

A few domestics too...

Good crowd...

Black/Gold carbon fiber...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Imma orderin' a front wing today...

Turtle powah!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
And now some Tibs (among the rarest cars there).

Mine...

Betty Boop's car...

Rockin' it 'old skool'...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thats my black one. I just had my new rims put on before we left. We met up with a bunch of the Wisconsin guys here in Kentucky and caravaned down. Prolly about 10 of us all rolling together at one point . We took over that little town of Lebanon, lol.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Man I wish I would of been able to go :3_sadley:.

Wow is that a Master Grade 350z o_O?

·
Registered
230 Posts
damn thats an awesome turn out. i cant wait til my body is all done to my satisfaction then ill start to show her off

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Those are cellphone pix? DAMN.. what phone do you have?

·
Nick-Yes, I have boost!
3,317 Posts
You can look at the EXIF data to see - LG VX-9700, which is a 3.2mp cam with LED flash. It's actually in the low end of the phonecams in smartphones today.

Middle of the road are the carl ziess 5.0mp cams + dual LED flashes in nokia's, and high end are the 8.0mp cams found in the high end nokias and the samsung omnia i8910.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
those are some nice looking cars. the sounds must have been great at that meet. Hope you had fun!
Thanks man. Yeah, I had a blast! Just a tad hot though (about 92 degrees).

sweet cars, have you ever been to HIN?
I missed it last year, but I definitely intend to go when it comes back to Nashville.

Thats my black one. I just had my new rims put on before we left. We met up with a bunch of the Wisconsin guys here in Kentucky and caravaned down. Prolly about 10 of us all rolling together at one point . We took over that little town of Lebanon, lol.
Nice meeting you man! I wonder if you could nightshade that hood to hide the fade. It looked pretty sweet to me anyways. If I had a black tib I'd be all over it.

Man I wish I would of been able to go :3_sadley:.
Wow is that a Master Grade 350z o_O?
Yeah man, sorry you couldn't make it. And I didn't know what a MG 350Z was, but yes, I googled it and I think the green one did have the kit.

Thanks man, its the LG Dare through Verizon. Takes pretty decent videos too. Its much better than my first digital camera! (which was a Nikon about 1.3 megapixels) :3_winkthu

Lots more pics here...
http://www.tennspeed.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12942

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
O yeah Mastergrade without a doubt is my favorite body kit for the 350z's.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Well, I went to Import Alliance yesterday at the Nashville Super Speedway. All I can say is 'Wow!' There were soooo many friggin' nice cars there. Last years show was almost 2000 cars and I'm sure this year beat that number considerably. Here are a few cellphone pix I took...

I can haz LS7 too?...​

Sweet.

WTF?

Resemblance? :3_shiny:...
No, no resemblance whatsoever.

WTF, Pt. 2

Drooling now....

A few domestics too...

Domestics? Yeah, I guess if we were in Japan or Germany....

Black/Gold carbon fiber...

Even the CF can't help this ogre.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I remember seeing the blue civic with the art work on the hood and bumper on the highway all taped up on the way home. Nice art work done to it very different. I've seen a white lambo on speed channel with the whole exterior done in art work like that.

I am surprised I have only seen one Genesis in all the pics I have saw from the event.

·
Registered
922 Posts
That one car with the white graffiti looking art would be cool if it was just a regular hood, and it was done with only a key

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dude it was amazing wasn't it?

you from tennessee?
Yeah, I'm from Nashville and I had a great time at IA. You from around here? Ever go to the local meets?

·
Registered
46 Posts
dang dude i went to. i was hoping to get to talk to some fellow tib owners. i saw betty boops car and the silver tib along with another red tib with black wheels. idk if any of u guys saw me. i drove the tidal wave tib with some white buddy clubs.

we stayed at some ramada inn. some of the guys from takata and ams stayed there too. they were cool as hell. we had to leave early on sunday so i didnt get to see who won the time attack. u guys see the sti blow that motor on saturday??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts