Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a quick question.

I was talking to my friend about the UD pulley and he says it might throw the rotation out of wack with the new sized pulley in there. And I've just been wondering, before i spend my money on anything else, if any of you guys have had any problems with your UD pulley spinning the other pulleys too fast or any other type of problems, etc.

Cool, thanks for any feedback. I just want to know if it's worth the money to get the UD and OD set.

·
Registered
419 Posts
just get the set, a lot of people run these things with no probs. yet. i dont know who your friend is, but he's wrong. and yes i hear they are worth the $$$. i plan on getting the pulleys sometime soon myself. good luck!!!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i've had my ud pulley for quite a while with no problems related to it

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
some other engine have had problems with pullies (Ford 5.0L)

Delta is not one of those though

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deez337 said:
some other engine have had problems with pullies (Ford 5.0L)

Delta is not one of those though
Thanks guys, I'm off!!
See ya.

·
Registered
210 Posts
BlueSharkV6 said:
And I've just been wondering, before i spend my money on anything else, if any of you guys have had any problems with your UD pulley spinning the other pulleys too fast or any other type of problems, etc.
That's the exact opposite of what underdrive pulleys do. The spin the other pulleys SLOWER so that the draw less power from the crank

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ricerrx7 said:
That's the exact opposite of what underdrive pulleys do. The spin the other pulleys SLOWER so that the draw less power from the crank

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I need to go buy that belt now, I guess I will get it after all. :3_chubby:
Awsome, thanks again.

·
Registered
237 Posts
ricerrx7 said:
what does that do for the car? increase horsepower or something? sorry im a newb :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts