Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

If you don't know, I am from the Toronto area in Canada and this past Saturday I went to Importfest with my car team. Importfest is one of the laggest indoor car shows in Canada. I am extremely happy to share that our 2000 Tiburon placed 2nd in the 'Import Other' class, which is a GREAT accomplishment!

I thought I would share my show coverage with you all through a crap load of pictures that I took.
The first few pics are of Rick's 2000 Tib and Sean's Sante Fe. Both 2 great rides on my team!
The rest are some outstanding cars that I thought you all would enjoy! I am going to have to do this through a few posts cus it wont let me do that many pics at a time.

more coming hold on with the posts

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Boo :( I can't see hosted images. Glad you got them up sweetie ;)

·
Registered
450 Posts
are those 2 models your team models? If they are....they need to work on their pose

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
AccordTypeR said:
are those 2 models your team models? If they are....they need to work on their pose
That is her and prolly her friend...lol

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Looking great, Lisa :)

Nice pictures. How did the boys make out?

I was going to try and make it, but I had to get the Tib ready for storage. :(

·
Registered
555 Posts
that trunk with the Soundstream setup looks SICK as HELL!!!! Looks like he got 2 tarantula amps which I believe are 2000 watts a piece!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AccordTypeR said:
LOL......actually that is my friend and I. We aren't models.....we are members of the car team and we were supporting it by wearing Leathal invasion (team name) shirts and looking cute...I guess you could say we were modelling for the day but it was for fun. :3_chubby:

Oh and Gamz..... The team did great.... Rick's Tib got 2nd place in Import Other!!! :3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
congrats on the 2nd for the team cars looked great

·
Registered
139 Posts
is it me only or does it look like the pics are the same of you or should i say photoshop ? same pose in all the pics with the cars? hmmmm its the bizzaroo world

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shark_attack said:
is it me only or does it look like the pics are the same of you or should i say photoshop ? same pose in all the pics with the cars? hmmmm its the bizzaroo world
LOL...no sorry!

The only photoshoped pic is the one in my signature! I guess we like that pose haha
If u pay more attaention u can tell the differences......as if i had that much time on my hand to change them all lol..... give me some credit!!! jeeeez! :3_wink:

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
What the hell kind of car is that? RSX? Integra? Anyone know? Those are definately 300ZX headlights, but the rest is a mystery.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts