Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else has had/fixed this problem.

I did the mod where the fogs operate independently from the head lights...and it worked great...switch turned them off/on perfectly. SO a month or two ago I decided I wanted to sell the tib, and undid pretty much all mods...

I changed my mind and kept the Tib (turns out I still really like it) and redid all my mods...

The fog light mod I redid exactly how it was done the first time but now when I turn the car on either they are on for good w/ no response to the switch, or off for good w/ no response to the switch...

which part of the mod would cause that behavior...(at the switch where you splice the 2 blacks together) or in the fuse box where you you trick the relay.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
not sure but why would you take that part off??

as cheap as it was, you shouldn't be worried about having to get another one.. and I highly doubt that anyone will actually notice it if they are interested in the car... and if they do notice- explain what it is, I am sure that they would rather have it on then have it pulled...

just my $.02

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure but why would you take that part off??

as cheap as it was, you shouldn't be worried about having to get another one.. and I highly doubt that anyone will actually notice it if they are interested in the car... and if they do notice- explain what it is, I am sure that they would rather have it on then have it pulled...

just my $.02
because the relay hanging off the fuse box under the hood looks like something that would be under the hood of a car I wouldn't want to buy...so you can have your $.02 back

·
Lighting and Accessories
13,813 Posts
Yea I fell back in love with it after I saw the other cars available in that price range...and how ugly most other cars interiors are too! I love the layout and the comfort of the Tib!

Also, Paul I like your car dude...that red looks NICE.
Wow, thanks! I think that's actually the first compliment I've gotten on NT! :) (I haven't posted a profile though)

:3_frusty: :3_frusty: :3_frusty:

:3_yummie:
lol- exactly

You could have PM'ed me. I am always available to support my products.
I was going to tell him to if he hadn't already fixed it! That would be the logical thing to do anyway... oh well it's al good now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.