1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
647 Posts
very nice!! i'm using only a single piece from the injen sri.. but yea.. the first time you put it on.. and mash it.. it sounds sweet.. it roars!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
i didnt need to remove the battery to install mine. did you extend the horn bracket? i didnt even do that and i had plenty of room

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I just followed the detailed instructions...I didn't try it without removing the battery, but sounds like I probably could have done it that way. Live and learn...

Still...love it!!!

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
what all needs to be removed for me to install this sri? I will be doing it soon and would like to know.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Ok well since I didn't get any badass responses to my "which sounds better post", I think this post has answered it! Thanks for the vid clip!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Just put my Injen SRI in before the New Year and I love it. I love the sound I love the power. cannot believe I waited this long to do it. I did take out the battery to get everything to fit. But you raise a good question, how often do you change the filter? There was nothting on the install directions and I found nothing on the Injen website. Whats the proper answer?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
you dont need to change the filter, only clean it, and re-oil it

·
Registered
309 Posts
I hope you cleaned the filter before you installed it. They are packed with oil and will coat the MAF giving you a CEL not to far down the road if you didn't. Many many threads on this....

·
Registered
102 Posts
I love my SRI!!! it sounds amazing, almost like a mad hornet lol jk but seriously it sounds amazing!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
F'ing love mine. I keep pausing my CD player just so I can hear it rev when I axcellerate.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts