Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference in gain between the INjen SRI and the Fujita SRI?
Which one has more gain and how much gain does it have.?
What are the costs and what is its reliability ?

questions...questions..questions... :3_frusty:

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have injen sri, when i had the pipe go the area behind the driver side headlamp i noticed gains in 3800-5000 rpms. now i have the pipe just going behind the battery, i have much faster throttle response and gains i would say 2500-3500 rpms. not sure about fujita. hope my info helps

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
injen sri, got it and LOVE it. looks great in black, and performance is great too

·
Registered
962 Posts
I have an Injen and I love it but I haven't seen any others in action but Id image the gain would be about the same plus or minus a few

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm. I heard that one of the main engineers of injen left and made his own company (fujita)
a guy from a tuning shop said that fujita's are way better, but then again, he only has fujitas and it could be a salesperson lie.

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
umm im pretty sure they are the same and you are just paying for the name and possibly a dif style filter :3_bier:

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Yet another Injen SRI vote here.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
theironmonk said:
Althought I have a injen I would say fujita because its the same style but it has been proven that the fujita filter is more efficient.
how is it more efficient? does it have more gain?

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Injen SRI FTW! Contact Kenny (R100s) for a great deal :3_smile:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Has anyone seen pics of the Fujita installed? My understanding was that their filter is quite a bit bigger than the Injen and AEM ones, so I'm wondering how it even fits right there behind the battery.

But just so you know, you won't be disappointed with the Injen. Great quality, plus it has a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
468 Posts
uhh... Fujita has an SRI???

I have the fujita CAI and I love it... I want to get an SRI to stick on during the "rainy" months. hehe... (I just happen to live next to a street that floods consistently in the spring.) It doesn't really rain in LA, I know.

But seriously, Fujita makes an SRI?

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts