Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a new Injen SRI and I want it at a good price.

Where is the best place to buy it?

Sorry in advance for not searching this, I am lazy and it is late.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I would also say r100s but he is out of stock (as of friday and they spoke to injen and they arnt sure when they are going to get any). I said screw it and changed my order out for a CAI (in stock) and it is on the road to my house now. Great prices (almost half off list price)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Almost half off list price?????

Isn't that like $100 then?

If so that is crazy.....

Where else can I get one for a good deal?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Check out Ptuning...thats where I got my SRI. The prices aren't as good as r100's, but ehh, its not that bad.

·
Registered
208 Posts
i got mine for 165 from karuma motoring on ebay through best offer a while back before i sold it. gonna try to get a new one soon so ill let you know if they accept again

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
i paid $160 from r100s 2 1/2 years ago. Great guy to deal with, you'll love the SRI

·
Registered
962 Posts
Got mine from r100s and its a great deal. Send him a pm to see what the status of possibly getting more in.

·
Banned
217 Posts
i just got my injen sri from r100s... or actually from his "people"... they had then in stock but just not the polished one they only had the black ones... they sold me one that they had on display for 150 shipped.. it got to my house in like 2days..!! and took me like 15min to install.... granted it is my first performance mod, best thing i have ever bought for my tib.. just call 503-356-2222 M-F and tell them your a member at nt.com and they'll hook it up.. thats what r100s told me to do, so i did that and have no regrets...

·
Registered
226 Posts
I installed my SRI in a grand total of ten minutes at work. It's an extremely easy modification to do just follow the directions and if you have NO mechanical skill at all just grab a freind who has even the slightest clue how to work on an engine and have them do it. (I usually ask for them to buy me lunch whenever I install something minor for them). Anyway you're going to love the mod as soon as you get it on - Good luck and happy tuning.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If im looking at it correctly UltraRev has it for 161.02 and you get a 5% discount off that so its just over 150. Thats the best deal i've seen.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
strozak said:
If im looking at it correctly UltraRev has it for 161.02 and you get a 5% discount off that so its just over 150. Thats the best deal i've seen.
That is a good price....nice find.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts