Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks for all the advice i found with the search function. i decided to pick up a SRI instead of CAI due to all the posts made in the past about the differences between CAI and SRI. I decided since I'm not looking to squeeze every bit of WHP out of my bolt ons I shouldn't bother worrying myself every rainy day about my intake. Also based on some info in those posts my daily driving should be more enjoyable with more low end pull.

so thanks again to everyone who makes nt.com so informative, this is the first mod (hopefully first of many) i've actually purchased and you've made this site a daily visit for a college student looking to kill time.

-Mark

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
1,133 Posts
wilbraham, i assume you're from chicopee? i'm in maine for the time being at school though
Sadly yes I am :( I see all these of Tibs around here, but it seems like no one on the board, but then again most of the people that I see driving the Tib are older 30+. Except for the really hot chick that works at CVS who drive the Tidal Wave Blue One.......................

Yes thats right Sharkchick I said she was hot :)

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
1,133 Posts
I'm from Boston, but now Sadly yes I live in Chicopee :( I see all these of Tibs around here, but it seems like no one on the board, but then again most of the people that I see driving the Tib are older 30+. Except for the really hot chick that works at CVS who drive the Tidal Wave Blue One.......................

Yes thats right Sharkchick I said she was hot :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
i've been thinking about going, but i just have to make sure that i can get the time off...

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
cvs eh....

anywho, you going to the NY meet in june? i'm hoping to cruise out there with a few of us from the area
I'm from Salem, NH but I go to school at Bentley college (Waltham, MA)

Our school motoring organization is having a show sometime in April and it would be cool to get a bunch of tibs there.....

As far as the NY thing goes, I would like to possible go if we could get a bunch of people to go out together.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Now that I think about it...it also makes a hissing sound while driving. I like it, sounds like a pissed off snake ready to strike at an unsuspecting ricer, lol.

^ ^ ^ ^ LoL.

I gave my neighbor kid a ride in my car, and when i was shiftin high up, he asked if it was turbo because of the sound of the engine w/ my exhaust. i can't wait to get an SRI though...

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
^ ^ ^ ^ LoL.

I gave my neighbor kid a ride in my car, and when i was shiftin high up, he asked if it was turbo because of the sound of the engine w/ my exhaust. i can't wait to get an SRI though...
Trust me, you're gonna love the growl it makes at WOT.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
notto mention because you have to remove some plastics too it makes the engine growl like a true V6 . . . .almost like a muscle car. . . .I didn't think a little mod like that would make such a difference but it does inthe tib. .in other cars it was pretty mild but in the tib its amazing

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
not to mention because you have to remove some plastics too it makes the engine growl like a true V6 . . . .almost like a muscle car. . . .I didn't think a little mod like that would make such a difference but it does inthe tib. .in other cars it was pretty mild but in the tib its amazing
Aint' it the truth.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.