Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a wideband setup and not exactly sure which one to go with. i went to both sites and i am leaning towards the zeitronix setup but not sure how nec. the lcd screen is. the innovate does not seem to come with much and i am not sure what more i would need to run it. its only an 80 dollar difference in price between the two pending whether or not i would need that lcd screen. anybody have one of these that could give me some imput? or had one then switched to the other for some reason? just trying to get all the info i need to make a good decision and not regret either buy.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I am in need of a wideband setup and not exactly sure which one to go with. i went to both sites and i am leaning towards the zeitronix setup but not sure how nec. the lcd screen is. the innovate does not seem to come with much and i am not sure what more i would need to run it. its only an 80 dollar difference in price between the two pending whether or not i would need that lcd screen. anybody have one of these that could give me some imput? or had one then switched to the other for some reason? just trying to get all the info i need to make a good decision and not regret either buy.
I've seen them both. I went with the Innovate because I got it for $199 with an A/F guage. Me personally, I wouldn't pay that much extra for a Zeitronix screen when I could just use my laptop.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I have an NGK AFX, its made by NGK the makers of spark plugs. although I havent installed it yet it looks like a nice kit. It is wide band with a lcd readout. you might want to check into it. I think I paid 260 something for it from Summit Racing. I will try to get mine installed soon.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have the zeitronix without the LCD screen and its great I think the LCD screen is basicaly a waste of money unless you dont have guages/a fuel tunner with a LCD screen

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont have an A/F gauge but i do have the mafterburner and ofcourse i would be using a laptop, so i am not sure how nec the lcd really is. i figure i can have both screens up at the same time or worst case scenerio the zeitronix datalogs so i could just go back to it as a reference. i am not sure how the innovate works at all so i am a little nervous about getting it

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so u hook it up to ure exhaust manifold, and tune with that? man i need to do some major research lol!
well its an o2 sensor that gets put into the the down pipe where the cats used to be not the manifold itself.

always research! saves you from spending money you dont have to inorder to fix what you screwed up, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts