Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, what did you do with the sensor that came off of the stock intake manifold on the back next to the firewall? I'm thinking its air temp possibly, but there's no provision for it on the sniper manifold. Is that 1 of the ones that gets "zip tied back out of the way"? Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
didnt see it. and dont have a hole on my intake pipe for it

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wheres the vid for it?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AAAHHHH, magical "search button " does wonderous things when you actually use it. My bad, didnt know the vid was up but got it now, thanx gauys

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey o5iontib, might be a while before I get complete install as Im powdercoating and making alot of custom 1 off brackets and such. Also replacing alot of stock bolts with stainless allenheads and so on. Ill take good pics of what goes on if you or anybody else is interested. Already made aluminum adapter for IAT sensor to weld in to my cold air, just gotta weld it in(fairly easy being a machinist and having access to all kinds of steel,alum., and stainless and such) peace

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
If any of you need help on NGM installs feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Hey o5iontib, might be a while before I get complete install as Im powdercoating and making alot of custom 1 off brackets and such. Also replacing alot of stock bolts with stainless allenheads and so on. Ill take good pics of what goes on if you or anybody else is interested. Already made aluminum adapter for IAT sensor to weld in to my cold air, just gotta weld it in(fairly easy being a machinist and having access to all kinds of steel,alum., and stainless and such) peace
Hey man no problem, take ur time. Dang thats gunna look sweet powdercoated. im just trying to get a hold on how the install really is. if u can keep us posted cuz we all love pics and good luck with the install

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.