Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love for you guys to take pictures of your installed Midnight Wolf products - I will be using them for my website etc... so if you could, please make them as good of a picture as you can.. really would like to see mission plates, hatch plates and gauge bezels.. but, would love to see a beer mug filled and being enjoyed.. anything you have purchased from us... thanks so much

Lets try and keep the chatting down in here... so people can just drive thru pictures.. thanks again.. for those needing a good host that will even resize on the fly try www.allyoucanupload.com

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
here are my pictures. you may not recognize one peice. i wrapped the orange mission plate in silver vinyl.

·
Registered
218 Posts

first step for my GT Limited V6, just got it done last week, on to buying more stuff :3_winkthu

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wolfe, you are doing an excellent job. I love your products.

My Tib does not have the old style haz. button....so....I improvised. There are a million uses for this Item. I finally decided to accent my homemade speaker box. Quit laughing...it sounds great.

This is just something I picked up off a mustang website a while back. I thought that it might help spark the imagination of your customers. I think this is hilarious. It is a crappy pic though. says "EJECT"...it is a full function cig. lighter though. not a cig. delete. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
869 Posts
well i got my package. thank you very much UT, you rock. But you know that haha. I guess i'll be the first to post up the phantom. here ya go guys. Enjoy!

·
Registered
869 Posts

you can't see the T's for turn signals all that well, but they are freakin awesome up close.

·
Registered
869 Posts
just wanted to show that you can see the plates through my tint

·
Registered
819 Posts
Here are pics of my g/f's mission plate in her '06 Sonata. It looks great Wyatt.

This guy can do anything. I sent him the template and not even a week later I get the mission plate.
GREAT SERVICE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :D

1 - 20 of 132 Posts