Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know how the RRM intake manifold matches up to the Nxt. Gen Manifold. It would be helpful if somebody could supply some numbers. I have seen that the RRM is way cheeper. I that because of Less gains??? THanks in advance.

· Registered
1,731 Posts
NGM's website will give u numbers. I think their Stg3 is around 11-13 whp and the stg4 is around 20-24 whp. Not sure what the RRM manifold does.

· Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
05Tib said:
NGM's website will give u numbers. I think their Stg3 is around 11-13 whp and the stg4 is around 20-24 whp. Not sure what the RRM manifold does.
You should know!!!!!!!!!! you just got a stage 4....LOL Hope you like it. Let me know how it is and how much of a pain it was to install.

· Registered
1,731 Posts
hope to get it soon and install this weekend. The read up looks pretty simple i have a friend who has installed S/C on 2 Tibs so he is going to give a hand. Ill make sure and have all the fitting and hoses needed before hand

· Registered
1,930 Posts
From all the posts i have read in the past year, the RRM unit is not fully ported/polished. NGM, however, cuts the runners off of the main housing to completely port and polish the entire unit, which begins as a stock intake manifold, then weld's it back together. I have a stg 3 which will be installed as soon as I unwrap my ngm im spacer on christmas morning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.