Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I'm going to bolt the "air box" on top of my hood, then run the super custom pipeing through a hole that I cut in my hood. Ramairturboinduction yo!

I have to wait though, I just dropped alot of cash on 9000 whistle tips.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Are you serious??? That intake is no better than stock, a HUGE problem with stock intakes is the flex hose. The ripples in the flex hose cause turbulance and distortion in the flow, there for becomeing more restrictive. You couldnt pay me to put that in my car, Im quite happy with my injen sri.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whoooooop whoooooooop

<<<<Thinking about purchasing....opinions???!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
It shows a dyno of about 40 pounds of torque increase so is it worth 90 bucks?

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Are you serious??? That intake is no better than stock, a HUGE problem with stock intakes is the flex hose. The ripples in the flex hose cause turbulance and distortion in the flow, there for becomeing more restrictive. You couldnt pay me to put that in my car, Im quite happy with my injen sri.
The Legend of Zelda FTMFW

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a joke...incase you didn't get it...come on..I've been here for 2 years. I know all the jokes that go on here....of course I wouldn't purchase this. :)

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
It was a joke...incase you didn't get it...come on..I've been here for 2 years. I know all the jokes that go on here....of course I wouldn't purchase this. :)
Oh no that was more in responce to their ad and design, i was saying that they realy didnt design anything much better than our stock intakes, matter of fact our stock intakes might actualy be better.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They do it just to get people buy it off of eBay...I mean the stupid chips that gain you 50+ HP...people will still buy them. I never seen the flexible intakes on eBay before until now.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Yea its sad that there are people stupid enough to buy this crap.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's almost like a CAI...just out the windshield

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Well you could run it through the windshield and attach the end to your a/c vent

Infinite powa?
Better yet. Split the super custom tubing (aka gutter router) so you can run one tube to the TB and the other to your AC vent. Waaaahdfhjvhadfsvnadlfkjvajldvhl! Sorry, it was such an amazing idea that my keyboard exploded!

·
Registered
137 Posts
just cut a hole in your hood and flex the piping out of it and stick a filter on the end. and put some aem stickers on your car. it will add like an instant 52.3 horses. lol stay away from ebay crap. there is a reason it is so cheap

·
Registered
137 Posts
lmao
the dyno graph says that they gained 25 whp from that plastic, flexible, p.o.s. so called intake. impossible. No intake will give you 25whp lol. The sh*t people do and say now a days is hilarious.
yeah its sad, they just want $$$ from all the car-illiterate wanna bees out there. the kids who wach fast and furious and say "oooo i want my car to be like that"

·
Registered
922 Posts
just cut a hole in your hood and flex the piping out of it and stick a filter on the end. and put some aem stickers on your car. it will add like an instant 52.3 horses. lol stay away from ebay crap. there is a reason it is so cheap
That would be cool if It was on like a 350z, so both the cones would be sticking out of the hood like two eyes, making it kinda look like...a slug

·
Registered
131 Posts
9000 Whistle Tips FTW!!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
lol ah man i know a sh!tload of ppl especially the honda rice boys in my city, that will buy these things and even pay double the amount for them...hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts