Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am getting some 6061 aluminum (3/8" thick) intake manifold flanges made. I found that from ordering like 5 compared to 10 the price per flange decreased dramatically, though I don't necessarily need that many flanges quite yet. So I was wondering if there was anyone interested in some of these? I am unsure of an exact price but will probably not exceed 50 bucks (in reality it will probably be even around like 35 per flange). But yeah is anyone interested in some? Otherwise I will probably just go with the smaller amount to save money.

I am planning on producing a couple intake manifolds for the Beta II engines that has a design similar to the Magnus intake manifold made for the 4g63 engine. Supposedly its the best intake manifold for that engine, and they claim a 40 wheel horsepower improvement, so I can't go wrong mocking up an intake manifold for our engines with a similar design I don't think. Was also in the process of locating some velocity stacks that I could use, as well as I was going to get some mustang 70mm TB flanges machined, so those will bolt up to it instead of the hyundai TB. Here are some pics of the intake manifold btw:

Anyways yeah let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I'm interested in the final product! That's a sexy intake!!! Props to Jattus!;)

-BRR

·
Registered
546 Posts
can you have one done for the exhaust as well ? if so I take one of each, but I need them yesterday,please PM so we can move ahead.

Great Idea on the manifold, why not cut those runners and add new ones that will fit the tib?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts