Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a question to ask anyone... my car is orange.. and well.. blue would look good and so would orange.. but for gettin interior and exterior lights.. would it look better with blue inside/orange outside... or orange inside/orange outside.. or any color combo you think would look good.. i was thinkin bout gettin the diff color underbody kits but they dont have ones that can change to orange...

·
Registered
558 Posts
I would say blue exterior for sure...but interior i think blue just to match the exterior but organge would be tight.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea... because i know blue is illegal... so i'd like an alternative ya know

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea.. thats true i guess

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
go with blue blue is comon when it comes to different kind of neons
your gonna have a hard time finding orange

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well ive found orange LED undercar and interior kits... so now its just really on the color

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have the OC color too, and was struggling with the same question. you guys dont think blue would clash? What about red? I think red might match the interior gages better. What do you guys think.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
whatever color you choose, I think choosing the same color inside and outside would look better than having a different color on the inside and outside

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
I agree with Hokie.

BTW, I carry both blue and orange kits! lol...

No but seriously I would do orange in and out. Blue's easy to find, and the bad part about that is... it's easy to find. Everyone and their mom has either red or blue (including me)

·
Registered
802 Posts
you could always buy one of the "million color LED" sets for the wheel wells, underbody, or interior...they carry them all. Also you would have the choice of any color combination or hundreds of ways they will flash or stay stationary on one color...

Mine have pink, blue, orange, white, purple, green, yellow, red, etc...

I've had them for a year and they work just fine...good at shows since i cant use them on the road...(in arkansas any additional lighting with the exception of fog lights are illegal, they HATE neon lights...)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea... million color kits were a choice for me too.. i was thinkin about maybe purple again.. since blue is so common and what not... so orange or purple.. they are pretty different colors... since orange is a warm color while purple is more cool and relaxing... and both of those colors arent real common... but i found out the UV cathodes that i got do work well they just dont give off much light... my gf was riding in the car with me and she was outside the door and she was wearing jeans and they were glowing because of the UV light... so i figure i will move them somewhere else when i get LEDs.. so i might end up going with purple so that it wont clash much...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got bored and decided to photoshop some LED underbody real quick.. i know they look crappy but i wasnt going too much for quality... which do any of ya like the best?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Since you want do both, keep the color scheme the same inside and out so you don't waste your time or money. Besides, it'll look 200% better if they all match. I decided against exterior neons, so I went blue on the inside. I kinda like the color clash.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i got my orange LED interior lights yesterday and hooked them up to my power... i like them.. all i have left to do is mount them where i want... so i am going to do that today and take some pictures after i get done and what not.. they look good so far

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
those are a pic of the UV cold cathodes on my gfs pants.. switched to orange LEDs and i like them a lot more lol... but thats a better picture

1 - 20 of 29 Posts