Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of my interior is painted carbon blue, at least the typically pieces, but I figured I'd do some other pieces while my car is in storage.

The glove box - I was first going to get the entire piece painted carbon blue, but I think I'll tone it done and just paint the little handle carbon blue. I'll see what the cost is for the entire piece though.

8" Door Speakers - Going to go with the carbon blue, anyone know if that silver lining around it will pop off, it would make it easier for the body shop.. Also, anyone know how to get the two rear speaker grilles out in the back seat?

Door Handles - Will likely find a colour to match something else in my car, since the door grips and trim around this is carbon blue. Probably with a metallic colour, similar to by temp dials.

Tweeters - I forgot them in the car, no pics, but I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about. Will likely get them painted carbon blue, or might look for some after market ones, maybe something in white carbon fiber!?

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
I want to see them painted!

Good idea with the speakers. Not too over-done, I think.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'll definitely post some pictures, but the car is in an old shed, so they won't be the best pictures with it being so dark and dirty in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts