Would you attend?!

• Yes

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 21.4%
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Re: International NewTiburon Meet July 2009

ask anyone in chicago, i get super hot womens

What is different between this and the other thread besides the poll? Do you want me to merge the threads?

I know i'm new, but i'd like to get to know all of you, so if i'm home from Iraq and in Ohio, i'll drive over/up there for it. if i get stuck back on base in Cali, i'll have to take a rain check, unless its in the west.

i did the same, but for chicago. except i put this open to all hyundais. not much interests. so good luck to you.

Re: International NewTiburon Meet July 2009

IF YOU HAVE A MEET IN CHICAGO, IL I WILL DEFINETLY GO!

Where!!!!?!?!?!?!

This would be great!

I know i'm a noob that hasn't done much on this site, but this would be a great step for me to get even more involved!

Actually, to make a national meet successful, it's all about planning. Not just where it's at. The first year we did this in Vegas, it truly was a national meet since we had people come in from as far as FL and WA. It doesn't matter what the night life is like or if the bars are open late, it depends on what is planned for when people are there. People are going to want to know what they can do, together. A lot of the "national" meets that didn't work very well were really just so people could get together and drink. So far, no event has every been planned out as much as the first national meet.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.