Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I have a 2007, and yea its annoying it doesn't come with the aux input...but what is the best way to come up with one of these? I've heard something about there is a cable or what not but I would lose my 6 disc cd changer...im almost willing to do something like that simply cause ill have my ipod which is obviously better...but if that could be avoided thad be great...any ideas, links, ideas?

·
Registered
389 Posts
so I have a 2007, and yea its annoying it doesn't come with the aux input...but what is the best way to come up with one of these? I've heard something about there is a cable or what not but I would lose my 6 disc cd changer...im almost willing to do something like that simply cause ill have my ipod which is obviously better...but if that could be avoided thad be great...any ideas, links, ideas?

I have the same problem with my 2008, the stock kenwood unit doesnt have an aux input.

Id like 2 know the answer to this also

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
lol... well, you have two choices. First, buy a new headunit. You can get ones cheap that will work in your application.

Second. Search forever to find the AUX cable that will change your changer into an AUX input. Its hard as hell to find though. You can find a cable like that very easy for a lot of aftermarket HU's, but not for the stock one for some reason.

·
Nick-Yes, I have boost!
3,317 Posts
The cheapest and best way is to buy a nice aftermarket headunit, which will greatly improve the audio quality in your vehicle.

As per your request, thread closed.

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.