Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the more and more i read in this part of the forums i notice that no one seems to show much interest in the stealth kit. Any reasons i should know about??? it seems like a great kit, and i love the fact i can keep my stage IV intake and it will work with cams.

anybody have any ideas on this thing, tc? you created this monster whats your stand point behind it? are the sniper/assasin kits better/more power?

i know its more maint. but i am willing to do it as long as its worth it.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Mainly, because the stealth is alot more work.

BUT

I was wondering the same thing for a while, but I am still planning on getting a kit, and a built block, but not too soon. Gotta stack some cash for a while.. :(

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
cause people here (and only here) seem to like sc more? :2_rolleye

and mostly because you can be lazy with a sc too :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Most of us like instant boost and low end power. Thats why we like the s/c better. At least that why I do. However I really love the turbo car sound... hehehe

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
i like turbos... but im not sure if im all about the work it takes.. i might just get a built long block, and slap on the assassin w/ mega air kit..

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I had ordered a turbo but when T.C. put the Assassin out there I made a call and changed to the Assassin. I have run a few turbo Hondas with the same or close to the same whp I'll just tell you its not pretty for them.

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
chadoffl said:
I have the turbo kit and couldn't be happier. :)

oh i could be happier with the turbo kit, if i had a better clutcha nd could run more boost :)

thats my requirment for more boost happiness... LOL

·
Registered
956 Posts
just having finished the install of my stealth i would have to say it is because the thing is a ***** to install (but way worth it)....if you have a manual and a stock flywheel you pretty much have to pull the motor (although TC says it can be done with the motor in) in order tho take it off and get the oil return line welded in...that was the only real problem i had....so just have a slutch and flywheel put in before you install and the pan will drop right off....

or you could have TC do it as i think everyone else has.....except for like one other guy....in saudi arabia or something...

but the turbo does flow more than the assasin...and is cheaper....and only like 6 of the kits out their right now....so it is way more unique......and the stealth kit still holds the record for most power made on a delta

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
mcdwf398 said:
and the stealth kit still holds the record for most power made on a delta
for now

·
Registered
956 Posts
hehe...you might top it...but when you do i will just have to get another credit card and put the assasin back under....lol

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys for all the advice

mcdwf398 said:
just having finished the install of my stealth i would have to say it is because the thing is a ***** to install (but way worth it)....if you have a manual and a stock flywheel you pretty much have to pull the motor (although TC says it can be done with the motor in) in order tho take it off and get the oil return line welded in...that was the only real problem i had....so just have a slutch and flywheel put in before you install and the pan will drop right off....

or you could have TC do it as i think everyone else has.....except for like one other guy....in saudi arabia or something...

but the turbo does flow more than the assasin...and is cheaper....and only like 6 of the kits out their right now....so it is way more unique......and the stealth kit still holds the record for most power made on a delta
so if i have a stock clutch and flywheel i am better pulling the motor and installing that and the turbo at the same time.

how long did it take you to do the install of the stealth kit??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts