Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week my car started having a problem. Usually all it ever does is spin the tires in 1st gear. but now several times when the wheel starts to spinout I get a real bad bouncy shake on that side. feels like i'm driving down the middle of railroad tracks. i have poly motor mounts. could it be something else?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
its hop. so you have those little 20 dollar inserts? if the wheelhop is bad you may want to consider upgrading to something a little more serious.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
(edit) I think I found one problem. the drive wheel is setting off pretty bad like when someone cuts their springs to lower. and every crack and bump in the road feels like they're a foot deep. And for a month or so it's been pulling one way or the other and wanting to go all over the road. I am guessing my strut is gone?

·
Banned
434 Posts
Terry said:
(edit) I think I found one problem. the drive wheel is setting off pretty bad like when someone cuts their springs to lower. and every crack and bump in the road feels like they're a foot deep. And for a month or so it's been pulling one way or the other and wanting to go all over the road. I am guessing my strut is gone?

do you have aftermarket camber bolts installed?

·
Registered
547 Posts
ya a blown dampener would do that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts