·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWg6eTayvwg[/MEDIA]

·
Registered
955 Posts
awesome, i dont think anything els like this is available to my knowledge..good job

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also code clearing abilities!
CEL.jpg :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
thats awesome have a price estimate? i may be buying

·
Registered
387 Posts
Awww this sick...any updates on it? Price? When its gonna be avaliable?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as far as price I'm not 100% yet. I have been waiting to get the other parts lined out untill I could find a obd adapter that functioned good. I can tell you it will be in the 1-2k range.

This is a full kit however that comes turn key component wise. There will be some power wire to run/etc. (basically a basic HU/amp install).

Install should be fairly straightforward and I'll have a video installation guide!

The front end software will have the ability to close out so that you can run an external data logger if you so choose (you will need a seperate wideband for this).

Now that I have a working OBD interface I have the flip out screen on order! (Looking into a DD option)

more to come! If you have questions let me know! (post them up)

·
Registered
971 Posts
oh snap.... this has a lot of stuff that i was looking for in my carpc question thingy.
i should pm him about this now.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh snap.... this has a lot of stuff that i was looking for in my carpc question thingy.
i should pm him about this now.
On a trip with the fam and using my iPhone. I'll respond once i'm back home!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE: I've FINALLY gotten all the parts gathered! In the process of getting everything configured!

I'll try and post some pictures of the actual computer once it's all assembled!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE: I've FINALLY gotten all the parts gathered! In the process of getting everything configured!

I'll try and post some pictures of the actual computer once it's all assembled!!!
UPDATE: Everything is assembled and a video is updated in the first post! Everyone check it out!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks freaking nice man. idea on the final price?
Nope still working on that :p

I'm HOPING I can have everything lined out and ready to take orders by the end of the month.

Options wise I won't offer anything but max ram that the MOBO will allow (2GB). I don't want anything but the best experience possible!

Really the only option will be for add-ons/HD size/ETC. The units will come ready to do setup to AUTO-IMPORT CD's....no more worrying about your cd's in the car....no more need to carry the iPOD.....burn it to a disk and the unit will auto-import so it's there forever!

Currently I believe I could add up to 1TB of storage :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Nope still working on that :p

I'm HOPING I can have everything lined out and ready to take orders by the end of the month.

Options wise I won't offer anything but max ram that the MOBO will allow (2GB). I don't want anything but the best experience possible!

Really the only option will be for add-ons/HD size/ETC. The units will come ready to do setup to AUTO-IMPORT CD's....no more worrying about your cd's in the car....no more need to carry the iPOD.....burn it to a disk and the unit will auto-import so it's there forever!

Currently I believe I could add up to 1TB of storage :3_winkthu
what if all we really need is the software and the cable to plug in to the OBD port. how much would that possibly run?

·
Registered
224 Posts
That is awesome! This is a flip out screen, right? If it is, too bad it cant just be a double din unit.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is awesome! This is a flip out screen, right? If it is, too bad it cant just be a double din unit.
I'm actually looking in to offering a double din unit! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
224 Posts
Oh awesome, I am so sold. Now I just need to wait to see what it is going to cost and prepare myself... lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts