Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
- I Want Boost's Tib -

2003 Hyundai Tiburon GS-R (Production Date January 12, 2002)
Canadian 2.7L G6BA V6 with 6 Speed Gearbox

. Performance .
Injen SRI
Boombop (SSA-V2) Headers
Ark N2 Dual Exhaust
Poly Filled Front, Rear & Trans Motor Mount
Custom 4g Ground Wire Kit
Drilled F+R Rotors
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's - 215/45/17

. Transmission .
ACT Custom 6 Puck Unsprung Clutch Disc
ACT HD Pressure Plate
Fidanza HY5 9.5lb Lightweight Flywheel
ARK 6 Speed Short Throw Shifter
ARK Billet Aluminum Shifter Bushing Kit
SlaveCylinder Spring Delete

. Interior .
F/L Door Pulls
MNW E-Brake Tuscani Plate
MNW Ignition Tuscani Key Ring
CanadianTuscani Steering Wheel Emblem
Custom Twin Gauge Pod
Gunmetal Center Fascia
Door Chime Delete

. Exterior .
03 Clear Cornered Headlights
6000k Bosch HID Low Beams
MNW Engine Cover Emblem
Nightshaded Tail Lights
Tuscani Badges
Tuscani Wheel Caps
ARK Short Antenna
Black Fuel Assembly

. Past Modifications .
NGM Stage 2 Sniper Supercharger
. Eaton MP62 Roots Style Blower
. NGM 2.9" Supercharger Pulley
. NGM Iced Upper Intake Manifold
. NGM IceBox & Reservoir

RRM S/C Front Strut Bar
NGM Billet Solid Front Motor Mount
NGK Irridium BKR6EIX-11 (1 Step Colder)
NGK Plug Wires
Apexi Neo AFC
AEM UEGO Wideband O2
GlowShift Boost Gauge
290cc Injectors

All Now Owned By NorthernShark! :sad0002:

. Exterior Shots .

. NGM Iced Sniper S/C Stage 2 .

. Gauged .

. Best Trapped 1/4 Mile Time (#7483) .
(Iced Stage 2 Sniper) 13.988 @ 102.71 MPH @ Mission Raceway Park - July 1st 2011

. Video .

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
very clean tib! im luvin the "stock" look!!

how much hp/acceleration did u notice with the stg 0 kit? im curious!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Keep up the great work! Looks nice and clean. Can't wait for the Stage 2 setup.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
looks good for the most part. i do have a couple suggestions.

that red hose needs to go. the nipple on the intake needs to be capped off and the rear valve cover and front valve cover need to go to a catch can. Preferably a vented catch can. under boost you run the risk of blowing water and oil through that red hose into your intake and then into your s/c. not good.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
wanna trad manis? i love the black lol i wanna do a black and red theme to keep my car dark :p red stands out alot :(

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
LMAO Faus. I agree with everything you have mentioned & am already ontop of it =)

I have attempted to find a black pvc hose, and have even painted that red one a couple times. It's hidious I agree, but works for the time being. I acutally checked the hose just yesterday, and it was clean as a whilstle =) However, the $15 Ebay catch can is in the mail, and i'm waiting on my new valve covers for black powder coating.

As for trading the IM's, mine acutally has a few areas where the PC has been chipped off and isn't too eye pleasing. (To me anyway because I know it's there) I'm going to be keeping the engine bay nice and black, with a couple highlights here and there (Silver LIM and Polished Fuel Rails). Anyway, I think the red setup looks good on your tib Andre =)

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
LMAO Faus. I agree with everything you have mentioned & am already ontop of it =)

I have attempted to find a black pvc hose, and have even painted that red one a couple times. It's hidious I agree, but works for the time being. I acutally checked the hose just yesterday, and it was clean as a whilstle =) However, the $15 Ebay catch can is in the mail, and i'm waiting on my new valve covers for black powder coating.

As for trading the IM's, mine acutally has a few areas where the PC has been chipped off and isn't too eye pleasing. (To me anyway because I know it's there) I'm going to be keeping the engine bay nice and black, with a couple highlights here and there (Silver LIM and Polished Fuel Rails). Anyway, I think the red setup looks good on your tib Andre =)
sounds like you've got it handled. carry on sir :)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, went to get the car tuned on Saturday, but the Neo wasn't adding or taking away any fuel when we tried to correct the ratio. So i've decided rather than spending more $$ to get the stage 0 tuned, i'll wait until i'm stage 2 and need it to spend the money. Dyno around here is stupid expensive. First week of September though, hopefully i'll have the icebox installed, and the neo fixed up =) If anyone knows someone selling a Wideband + AFR Gauge and Boost gauge please PM me the link. Only need a few more items before more boost!

·
Dave: NT Admin
2,768 Posts
Car is nice and clean man.

Quick question....your username is IWB for I want boost...well now that you have it shouldn't it be changed to:

IHB - I have boost
or
IWMB - I want more boost....

Just messin with ya...:3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
A nice clean car. Well done sir!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I Want Boost + Boost = I Want :boobies:

The engine bay looks really nice, love'n the black and chrome theme. Sounds amazing as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice Car. Loving the stock look. Looking to de-amber my headlights. Did you do it yourself? is it hard? I'm afraid of breaking something lol. Plus my car needs to be road tested in september, not sure if its legal?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts