Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
byron said:
i'ev always wondered if you put the stock struts on the carbon fiber trunk if it will shoot up and hit u in the face
Congrats on being COTM awesome silver tib.... :3_koning: ....and can you please answer this question, I think is funny.........

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Shark Demon said:
Congrats on being COTM awesome silver tib.... :3_koning: ....and can you please answer this question, I think is funny.........
I Actually had them on for a lil while and it never shooted up.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Very nice bro, hella sweet ride! Congrats on the win!

-BRR

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Good Job man! Congrats!

Koreandude brings up a good point, I'm curious now as to how it handles under hard turning. If you use it only for drag then I'm sure it's great! I wish I had one. Any feedback on how it's effected your control of the car and road noise?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tight *** ride... Congrats.. Cant wait to have my taxes so i can start some more work on mine

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
awesome ride man, congrats!

Thanx man that Exhaust of yours made it look nicer lol. MmmmTitanium.

Thanks you guys for the comments.:)

Ok as some of you guys know my whole trunk area is strip down. That right there by it self WILL increase road noise. When i installed the CF Hatch it didnt do anything except loose weight lol.

As for cornering and control it feels the same to me . As if i had the stocker hatch. Then again Im a daily driver and i dont Auto-cross. I just drag race. hope that helps.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Since nobody came here for grammer lessons, I'll just say the car is lookin real nice bro. I want to use the pics for new sales. I think these are the cleanest shots I have now of my FlyRyde CF Hatch. Thanks for making it look so good man. I wish I could rock a car so mellow, yet agressive with such key parts. When that thing has some power to it, I bet a ton of people are gonna freak out since you're not all fast and furious on body mods, just sleek, sexy, and soon to be supercharged!
Couldnt have put it better myself Definatly a sweet ride martin looks fukin bad *** I got a silver tib myself and when I seen your's I gota say I felt inspired to do some work on mine lol Ive been spendin some loot as it is with all the goodies ive gotten these past months from the soon to arrive sniper kit, rims, mounts ... etc but I gusse you gotta pay to play anyways keep up the good work and cant wait to see shots of your next mod as I live on the other side of the coast and by the way sorry bout your dad bro thats rough

·
Registered
44 Posts
How much weight did you take off by goin with the CF Hatch?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
How much weight did you take off by goin with the CF Hatch?
Whats up bro. The CF Hatch weighs 17lbs. The stocker i really can't tell you. Because i haven't weigh it yet.(I really have to find a place and do it)

But ill tell you this it weights allot! i still remember taking it off. Man was it heavy lol.

All of you guys thanx for the comments.:3_chubby:

61 - 80 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.