Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought redtib1's Stage 1 Alpine and it's due to be delivered on Thursday! Very excited. Planning on doing the install on Friday or Saturday.

Anyone know what numbers I should put in my SAFC to have a safe tune until I can get it tuned on the dyno? The numbers I have in now were dyno-tuned for I/H/E and I'm not sure how those numbers would work with a Stage 1 supercharger.

Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
aLiEn_sPoReZ said:
Bought redtib1's Stage 1 Alpine and it's due to be delivered on Thursday! Very excited. Planning on doing the install on Friday or Saturday.

Anyone know what numbers I should put in my SAFC to have a safe tune until I can get it tuned on the dyno? The numbers I have in now were dyno-tuned for I/H/E and I'm not sure how those numbers would work with a Stage 1 supercharger.

Congrats on the S/C dude :3_bier: . Sorry...I cant offer any advice when it comes to F/I.

·
Registered
836 Posts
BWAAAAHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :3_zoefzoe

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
aLiEn_sPoReZ said:

Since the stage 1 is made to work fine on a stock tib I would just reset all your settings to zero.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts