Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are my first decent pics of my tib ive posted so enjoy. My mods are listed in my sig. Leave me comments, hate it or love it?

NEW TAILS Smoked ISL Led Tail lights from Seoulfulracing:

Finally a video of the exhaust:

garage

I miss my HIDs i had 8000k lows and purple fogs and it looked so good. One of the fog lights went out and then all of the lights except one head light went out. i think it might be a grounding issue?

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Freakin sick tibby man , those lsd lights on a white tib look so clean and advanced!

and those wheels bring out the car in a very nice way man

where in socal are you from?

im also in socal

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice looking tib you got there...... I like it

Laterz
Thanks

yea they work and that is a clean tibby you got there. I love white tibbys. Very nice tails and rims. $hit nice everything bro lol
Thanks, I love white cars, especially with gold/bronze rims

Freakin sick tibby man , those lsd lights on a white tib look so clean and advanced!

and those wheels bring out the car in a very nice way man

where in socal are you from?

im also in socal
thanks, im in ladera ranch, but i work in irvine.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Thanks

Thanks, I love white cars, especially with gold/bronze rims

thanks, im in ladera ranch, but i work in irvine.
irvine cool cool, like 1 hr 45 mins away then

white tibs kick @$$

good job man

·
Banned
36 Posts
that's a great tib man.. love the color of the wheels matches percfetly with the white... and the sound of the exhaust is great!!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sick car man. What are the specs and name of those rims?

EDIT:eek:h and I want those tails. they look SICK.
the rims are 18" 5Zigen ZR+520 i think the offset is +37 and i think the width is 8"

thanks for all of the complements, i think im pretty much done modding it for now. I'm pleased with how it has turned out. Im going off to college in a month and i wont be taking my car with me so, as much as i want it to be faster, maybe in a couple years.

·
Nick-Yes, I have boost!
3,317 Posts
The tails really rule! Best 500$ you can spend for sure.

I hope one of these days I can get the 07 set for my car.

Great modding!

·
Registered
32 Posts
The tails really rule! Best 500$ you can spend for sure.

I hope one of these days I can get the 07 set for my car.

Great modding!
500? Damn, they sure are worth it though. I couldnt find them on sfr's website though.

OT: What is with the sig banner? I'be been seeing it a lot lately and tried searching for it but got nothing.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
love the wheels ,tails are ok not a huge fan of them but there not that bad .

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
500? Damn, they sure are worth it though. I couldnt find them on sfr's website though.
I agree they are expensive. I think they are overpriced, fitment wasnt perfect either. One of the pins didnt line up, and there is a small gap around the edge of the tails. Right side fit better than the left side, go figure. But Im very happy with the way it turned out. They really set off the car and make it unique.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
that car would look 10 times better without the low spoiler. go high or plug it up

other than that. nice!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts