Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for Josh (Peanut) the guy with the silver tib that came out from Fresno to the Elephant Bar meet......If you are wondering why I haven't emailed you yet it's because I can't get into your profile to get your email address....probably because you haven't posted yet.....anyway click on my profile for my email and send yours to me.

~Kat~

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey everyone- I live up in Visalia and have a 2001 Tibruon in mint condition for sale. 53k miles, AUTO, the fog lamps, alarm, tinted windows, leather (all the upgrades). It has no mods to it, it is all original and looks and runs like new. I put new tires on it, and brakes about 2 years ago and havent driven it much in the past 2 years (actually about 1k miles in the past 2 years!) I have it up for $7400 OBO and havent received any bids or anything for it. I put it on craigslist.com, along with multiple other sites and all the local papers including the LA Times, and have parked it in various locations throughout the city for about a month now but no one seems to be interested in it. Any thoughts of what I can do to sell this thing? (P.S.- I just bought a new Tiburon to make a street racer, so I am not getting rid of the Tib lifestyle) Jake.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i'll ask around and see if anyone is interested for ya...if i get a bite i'll send you an email or something. We're pretty close...i'm out in lemoore...we should try to meet up...my car is strickly a "take out on the weekends" car now...i think you'd be impressed...you may have seen it...it's silver...and my buddy has the white one with the carbon fiber hood...you should hit me up...i'll be in visalia tomorrow... 559-410-5637

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey got a 2008 tib new rims tinted windows and a stereo systems this weekend check it out at cardomain MI aluna915. Interested to ride sometime? Let me know.

·
Registered
465 Posts
wow we actually have ppl that from FResno or visalia or lemoore.

i believe theres 3 tib owners in NT.com from Fresno including myself.

i dunno what other guys are doing but they are barely on NT.Com

good to hear we got more Central Calif ppl xD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts