Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone. im not really new around here i just dont have many posts. I have only been to one meet so far and that was when i had just gotten my car, still had the temp tags. Well, its a white '06 auto gt and i have finally convinced my parents to let me start modifying it. I have been planning this for a while so i am already set on what im going to buy:

-mussa dual angle tip exhaust
-injen CAI
-hotshot headers
-fuel tuner (thinking Apexi neo)

i also wanted to get the underdrive crank and overdrive alt pully combo from speedfreakracing.com
but it doesnt sound like its a good idea to buy anything from them these days... How much of a difference is there if i were to by a light weight stock size pully instead? say from NGM.

Here's the deal i am looking for a place to install all of these parts for me so please post any shops you have had good (or bad) experiences with. I live in ladera ranch, (Mission viejo/RSM area).

thanks,
Jordan

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, im aware that he works at a dealership but its a little bit of a drive from my house, and would an install such as this be able to be done there? There are a few shops around where i live that im gonna go get quotes from but i just wanted to see if anyone could offer any feedback. I would rather give my tib to someone who has worked on them before and not get ripped off in the process.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Mission Viejo to Cerritos is not that far....esp on a Sat morning.

I can do the installs. I'm not expensive...and I have alot of experience with the tiburon.

There are not a lot of shops that deal with Hyundais, they usually end up messing them up.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Just go with Fixer, you can't go wrong! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fixer said:
Mission Viejo to Cerritos is not that far....esp on a Sat morning.

I can do the installs. I'm not expensive...and I have alot of experience with the tiburon.

There are not a lot of shops that deal with Hyundais, they usually end up messing them up.
PM sent

10 chars

1 - 6 of 6 Posts