Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Don't worry I'm just letting the negative commits on in one ear & out the other. I'm just sitting back in my chair & just laughing.

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
marine_tibby said:
what battery is that? i thought the blue top was for marine use only. j/w

helloooooooooo "Tiburon" = shark. of course a creature inspired by the sea needs a marine battery.

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
marine_tibby said:
^^^lol so you agree that is what battery that is....
optima blue tops are for marine use only. the only thing i can think of is that she either sprayed it blue or took the blue top off of an old optima.

·
Registered
464 Posts
TOTALLYTIBURON said:
you guys gotta admit, engine looks nice, at least i think so......hey mona, you DO need to throw in your performance mods tho
I do have my performance mods. listed.

1. Nology wires
2. ARK Duel Exhaust
3. AEM
4. Sway bar
5. ARK front strut bar

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
I edited most of the nonsense from this thread. If you don't like it PM ME and we can talk about.

Please if you don't like something state WHY. If you are going to criticize lets me constructive. Maybe we can all learn something. If you have comments on COTM in general start a thread and we can talk about it has a group. People put a lot of time and effort into coming up with the cars and getting it organized. Your suggestions are welcome, just not in this thread. This is to celebrate NT.com COTM and Mona.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like the beach picture Mona, Oh wait! I took it :3_shiny: HIN is coming soon! Are you Ready? Cause I'm not! Ha Ha :3_nooo:

NateX

·
Registered
709 Posts
here is some constructive criticizism get headers. and question what IM is that? oh and powder coat the lips of your rims black. if that is even posible. idunno. but i do agree with jmpusmcr there should be a set guide lines for what makes a tib "wild" and "mild" COTM.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That thing is beauty all around. Real slick. And it's got APC 3Ds... so I'm not the only one who thinks they look good.

A hearty congratulations.

·
Registered
76 Posts
GREAT JOB MONA!!
Lots of TLC and money went into your car and it looks fantastic!
It's Very Very unique and worthy of COTM.
I'd also like to say to the people who don't like it.
She got a spot in NOPI Street Performance Compact Magazine, so somebody else agrees that it's a worthy addition to the COTM.
I personally don't want to see the same COTM every month, so bring on the diversity!
Many of us here are working towards a goal for our Tibs and I'm sure not everyone would agree on the best taillights, headlights, performance choices, etc. This is because we have different tastes, if there was only one correct way to mod our Tibs, this site would be pretty boring......
Anyway, congratulations on reaching your goals and I can't wait to see what you do next!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I've seen this car in person several times and it is HOT! Great job again Mona. You're really raking in the prizes. Too bad this one doesn't come with a 6 foot tall trophy like the others. When these people rip on your car, just sit back and polish your trophies and laugh. See you at a meet sometime soon I hope!

Joe

61 - 80 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.