1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,097 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It doesn't bother me at all. I'm just curious to know why he's banned.

·
Registered
547 Posts
LOL,

the last line of Tide's post says it all for me. When you end it with "Moral of the story ...." because you shot paintballs at someone's car, that really defines who you are.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
If he did get banned for posting that story it's a prime example of a trigger happy mod,wielding his sword. What has that story got to do with behavior on the site?

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,097 Posts
Rickna said:
If he did get banned for posting that story it's a prime example of a trigger happy mod,wielding his sword. What has that story got to do with behavior on the site?
He didn't get banned because of that. I already said. Geez. Do we have to explain every single little itty bitty thing that happens?

If so, then here. He asked to have his account removed so people couldn't look up his email address and other private info. He decided he didn't want to be on NT anymore. Fastest way to do that is to ban the account. Makes the information nonviewable. Is everyone happy now?

·
Registered
981 Posts
so he was so embarassed at everyone hasseling him on that story, he decided to leave, poor guy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts